WEBINAR: A Spotlight on eNote Processes for FHLBank Members
last updated on Thursday, October 15, 2020 in Member Services
Recorded on: September 16, 2020
During this webinar, representatives from MERSCORP Holdings and the FHLBanks shared information about key eNote concepts, requirements for pledging eNotes as collateral to the FHLBanks and discussed the steps necessary to be eligible to pledge your eNotes. Additionally, this webinar will cover MERS® System Membership requirements, including a type designed for Federal Home Loan Bank members. All FHLB Des Moines members will benefit from this webinar.
- Vonda Renfrow, VP | Director, Collateral Management, Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines
- Tiffany Toale, Training and Development Analyst, MERSCORP Holdings
To access the webinar recording, you will be asked to register in order to listen and watch the recording as well as download the slide deck presented.
Additional MERS webinars:
Bookmark mersinc.org/webinars to register for future webinars and access recordings of recently hosted webinars, such as eNotes 101, Servicing an eNote and eNotes: Your Questions Answered.
Review the resources just for Federal Home Loan Bank Members on the FHLB/MERS landing page.
Additional eNote Resources:
· Want to access resources such as the Preparing for MERS® Integration Checklist and MERS® eRegistry Integration Guide? Visit MERS' resources page.
- Read FAQs - the top 25 most frequently asked eNote and MERS® eRegistry questions we receive!
- Subscribe to the eMortgage Insider to receive monthly stats, news, and tools.