Affordable Housing Program Webinar
Our Community Investment team provides an overview of the Competitive Affordable Housing Program (AHP) and walks through the three key components to completing an AHP application.
Up to $1,000,000 per project and a maximum subsidy of $50,000 per unit is available.
This webinar walks through:
- key program information for 2023,
- eligibility requirements,
- each of the seven scoring criteria categories,
- project feasibility guidelines,
- briefly discuss post-award monitoring, and
This webinar is beneficial for both housing sponsor applicants as well as FHLB Des Moines members who want to support housing organizations in their local communities through an AHP grant application.
Download Presentation Slides
The Community Investment Team answers questions during the AHP webinar presented on February 15, 2023.