Required Agreements and Forms
Required Documentation for all applicants (Applicant must provide to FHLB Des Moines)
- Copies of the three (3) most recent audited financial statements.
- Copies of the program policies, rules and regulations.
- Copy of the organization’s articles of incorporation, bylaws or charter.
- Copy of the organization’s most recent rating agency report.
- Copy of organization’s internal “watch list.”
- Copy of FHA Certificate of Approval as a mortgagee.
- Copy of organization’s enabling statutes, if applicable.
Additional Required Documentation for applicants that have consolidatd with another institution within the last three years
- All regulatory financial reports that the applicant has filed as a consolidated entity
- Pro forma combined financial statements for those quarters for which actual combined regulatory financial reports are unavailable (most recent six quarters and three calendar year-ends)
Additional Required Documentation for applicants that have ever been a member of the Federal Home Loan Bank System
- Attach a separate sheet describing withdrawal (i.e. number of years and FHLB Bank institution was affiliated with)
- Emergency Source of Funding: Allows you to receive funding from FHLB Pittsburgh if FHLB Des Moines is inoperable due to a disaster.
- Delivery of Advances Proceeds: Allows member to designate a separate account (either Fed account or correspondent account) to receive automatically (by wire) proceeds up to the amount of the advance, members take down with FHLB Des Moines.
Step 3: Submit
Please send all completed documents to email@example.com