Banks and Thrifts
Required Agreements and Forms
Required Documentation for all applicants
- Most recent audited financial statements and management letter; or board of director’s examination prepared by certified public accountant
- Copy of articles of incorporation, bylaws or charter
- Copy of residential mortgage lending policy
- Additional Required Documentation for applicants that have consolidated with another institution within the last three years
- All regulatory financial reports that the applicant has filed as a consolidated entity
- Pro forma combined financial statements for those quarters for which actual combined regulatory financial reports are unavailable (most recent six quarters and three calendar year-ends)
- Home financing policy requirement: A recently consolidated applicant that has not received its first CRA performance evaluation should provide a written justification of how and why the applicant’s home financing credit policy and lending practices will meet the credit needs of its community
- Additional Required Documentation for applicants that have ever been a member of the Federal Home Loan Bank System
- Attach a separate sheet describing withdrawal (i.e. number of years and FHLB Bank institution was affiliated with)
- Emergency Source of Funding: Allows you to receive funding from FHLB Pittsburgh if FHLB Des Moines is inoperable due to a disaster.
- Delivery of Advances Proceeds Allows member to designate a separate account (either Fed account or correspondent account) to receive automatically (by wire) proceeds up to the amount of the advance, members take down with FHLB Des Moines.
Step 3: Submit
Please send all completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org