De Novo Applicants
Required Agreements and Forms
Universal Membership Application: (Schedules 1-7 and Appendix 3 and Appendix 5 are required for all de novov's).
Blanket Advances, Pledge and Security Agreement: Required by FHLB Des Moines to make an advance to a member.
Master Transaction Agreement: Required to open accounts and conduct business with FHLB Des Moines. Also covers letters of credit, EFT and safekeeping. (This agreement will be provided for electronic signature upon receipt of application).
Member Representations and Warranties: Certifies that the member is aware of the Bank’s Anti-Predatory Lending Policy.
eAdvantage Administrator Form: Designates eAdvantage Administrators for the Bank's online banking system.
Required Documentation for all applicants
- Most recent audited financial statements and management letter; or board of director’s examination prepared by certified public accountant (if available)
- Copy of articles of incorporation, bylaws or charter
- Residential Lending Policy
- Home financing policy requirement: If applicant that has not received its first CRA performance evaluation, applicant should provide a written justification of how and why its home financing credit policy and lending practices will meet the credit needs of its community
Additional Required Documentation for applicants that have consolidated with another institution within the last three years
- All regulatory financial reports that the applicant has filed as a consolidated entity
- Pro forma combined financial statements for those quarters for which actual combined regulatory financial reports are unavailable (most recent six quarters and three calendar year-ends)
Additional Required Documentation for applicants that have ever been a member of the Federal Home Loan Bank System
- Attach a separate sheet describing withdrawal (i.e. number of years and FHLB Bank institution was affiliated with)
- Emergency Source of Funding: Allows you to receive funding from FHLB Pittsburgh if FHLB Des Moines is inoperable due to a disaster.
- Delivery of Advances Proceeds: Allows member to designate a separate account (either Fed account or correspondent account) to receive automatically (by wire) proceeds up to the amount of the advance, members take down with FHLB Des Moines.
Step 3: Submit
Please send all completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org