FHLB Des Moines seeks applications for three Affordable Housing Advisory Council positions
last updated on Friday, July 21, 2023 in Community News
Through Friday, September 1, 2023, FHLB Des Moines is accepting applications for three open Affordable Housing Advisory Council (Advisory Council) positions designated to represent the affordable housing and/or community lending needs in:
The term of service for new Advisory Council members will begin on January 1, 2024 and conclude on December 31, 2026.
Advisory Council members shall be drawn from organizations that are actively involved in providing or promoting low- and moderate-income housing, and community and not-for-profit organizations that are actively involved in providing or promoting community lending, in the District.
The term of service for new Advisory Council members will begin on January 1, 2024 and conclude on December 31, 2026. Appointed Advisory Council member will remain eligible to use FHLB Des Moines Community Investment products, including the Competitive Affordable Housing Program, Home$tart® and the Native American Homeownership Initiative.
- All Advisory Council applicants must represent community and nonprofit organizations actively involved in providing or promoting low- and moderate-income housing or community lending in the Bank's district; community organizations include for-profit organizations.
- Applicants for the Advisory Council position must reside in the state represented.
- Applicants are not eligible to serve on the Advisory Council if they are an employee or a member of the Board of Directors for a FHLB Des Moines member financial institution.
For additional information please contact Jennifer Ernst at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515.412.2756.
- Affordable Housing Program
- Community Investment Programs