Webinar: The NEV Supervisory Test - The "Perfect Storm" Has Arrived
Presented by Frank Farone, Managing Director at Darling Consulting Group
Join Frank Farone, Managing Director at Darling Consulting Group, as he addresses the recent operating environment and what that means for the Net Economic Value (NEV) Supervisory Test.
Although the recent abrupt rise in rates and the steepening yield curve are providing a boost to Credit Union earnings, net economic values have been adversely impacted. Learn why most Credit Unions are quickly migrating to higher risk categories on the test and how to manage this risk before it’s too late.
This webinar will explore the following topics:
- De-mystifying the NEV Supervisory Test
- Strategy considerations for managing Earnings at Risk and Value at Risk: Trade-offs revealed
- Preparing directors in advance of regulatory criticism
- Learn why a Credit Union is actually better positioned in today’s environment (Earnings at Risk versus Net Economic Value)
- What to do for a “de-risking” plan
- Explore case studies
Register to Attend
Thursday, July 14, 2022
3:00 PM Central
Speaker: Frank Farone, Managing Partner, Darling Consulting Group
Frank consults nationwide with CEOs and CFOs of financial institutions to increase earnings. He is a frequent speaker and author and was rated a "top-rated" speaker by FMS and is known for his seminar "Turbo Charging Your ALCO Process." Frank is a graduate of Siena College and an avid golfer and runner.