Residential Housing Finance Assets
Includes any of the following:
1. Loans secured by residential real property;
2. Mortgage-backed securities;
3. Participations in loans secured by residential real property;
4. Loans or investments qualifying under the definition of “community lending” in 12 C.F.R. §900.1;
5. Loans secured by manufactured housing, regardless of whether such housing qualifies as residential real property; or
6. Any loans or investments which the Bank, in its discretion, otherwise determines to be residential housing finance assets.