Competitive AHP Application & Resources
On this page are resources for making an AHP grant application and for project administration in AHP Online. Scroll down the page to find resources including:
- AHP Pre-application
- AHP Online Application, including Exhibits
- AHP Online Application Instruction
- AHP Online Project Administration
If you require assistance, please contact the Community Investment Department at 800-544-3452, ext.1173.
Pre-applications for technical assistance with AHP application will be taken February 1 to February 28, 2018. A sponsor applicant does not need FHLB Des Moines member support to submit a pre-application. Instruction for submission is included in the forms.
- Rental Pre-Application Form (Word)
- 2018 Rental Feasibility Workbook version 1.0 (Excel)
- Homeownership Pre-Application Form (Word)
- 2018 Homeownership Feasibility Workbook version 1.0 (Excel)
- Construction Cost Calculator (Excel)
AHP Online Application
The 2018 application period opens May 1, 2018. A sponsor applicant needs FHLB Des Moines member support to apply.
AHP Online Application Instruction
Sponsor applicants and FHLB Des Moines member financial institutions must complete an application in AHP Online. Program guidelines are included in the 2018 AHP Implementation Plan (see Related Documents above). Sponsors, their consultants, and members must register staff as AHP Participants or Users before initiating an application. Sponsors and members may register at any time, sponsors using the link to AHP Online on this web-page and members through eAdvantage, our member’s proprietary website. Sponsors and members that registered in prior years do not need to register again unless they have had a change in staff authorized to make application, in which case new staff must register. See the Sponsor and Member Guides below for information on registration and application. See Dates to Remember in Related Documents for the application start and end date.
- AHP Online: Guide for Sponsor Applicants (PDF)
- AHP Online: Guide for Member Applicants (PDF)
- AHP Online: Troubleshooting Guide (PDF)
- AHP Online: Sponsor-Member Contact Changes Guide (PDF)
AHP Online Project Administration
Sponsors and members that applied to the Headquarters Office* in 2015 and after, and to the merged Headquarters and Western Office* in 2016 and after, will use AHP Online to submit disbursement requests and for project monitoring. Click on the link to AHP Online Project Administration for information and resources.