Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credit Information
*In order to earn your credit, you must answer the live polling questions and complete the survey sent via email on June 24.
Program Description: This 90-minute webinar will help credit unions to better assess their true risk positions.
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this training session, participants will:
- Learn the core drivers of their risk profiles
- Understand the risks and opportunities related to deposit surges
- Know what to look for in their wholesale funding strategies
- Understand investment opportunities available to them during this period of high liquidity
In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must attend the full LIVE recording of the webinar. You must also participate in all polls during the LIVE session.
Participants will earn 1 CPE credit for attending the entirety of the LIVE session. If you watch this webinar after the fact, it will not count towards CPE credit.
Field of Study: Finance
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of the finance industry
- Who Should Attend: This session is open to all employees of FHLB Des Moines member institutions
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based Live
- Refunds: No Fee
- Cancellations: For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies please contact Brenda Lyle Tamse
Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.