Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credit Information
*In order to earn your credit, you must answer the live polling questions and complete the survey sent via email on June 17.
Program Description: This 60-minute webinar will address liquidity challenges within the industry, share best practice approaches to liquidity and funds management planning and demonstrate pragmatic routines to the stress scenario exercise.
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this training session, participants will:
- Know why most credit unions focus on the wrong ratios and the heightened risk in a low rate environment
- Understand what information every Director should receive from quarterly ALCO meetings-beyond a report
In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must attend the full LIVE recording of the webinar. You must also participate in all polls during the LIVE session.
Participants will earn 1 CPE credit for attending the entirety of the LIVE session. If you watch this webinar after the fact, it will not count towards CPE credit.
Field of Study: Finance
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of the finance industry
- Who Should Attend: This session is open to all employees of FHLB Des Moines member institutions
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based Live
- Refunds: No Fee
- Cancellations: For more information regarding concerns and/or program cancellation policies please contact Brenda Lyle Tamse
Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.