Funding Products to Help Your Institution Go Further
posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2017 in Advances
The right funding products and tools can impact your organization in a major way. That is why you should stay in the know on the latest and greatest in funding products and how to apply them to change the game while conforming to your organization's strategy. FHLB Des Moines is here to help with our recorded four-part webinar series “Funding Products to Help Your Institution Go Further."
Covered in the series is:
- Marginal Cost of Funds, where you will learn to utilize a quantitative framework for evaluating the relative attractiveness of your retail deposit pricing campaigns.
- Term Advances, find out how long-term advance products can be used for risk mitigation, liquidity management, and balance sheet analysis.
- Forward Starting Advances, lock in funding for future anticipated needs without adding immediate liquidity and protect against rising rates.
- Symmetrical Advances, learn to hedge unwanted interest rate risk and monetize the value of fixed rate advances in rising rate environments.
- forward starting advances
- marginal cost of funds
- symmetrical advances
- term advances