At the Federal Home Loan Bank Des Moines, we rely on our vendor network. Our partnerships with diverse businesses helps us build and expand our business, serve our members and positively impact the health, vitality and growth of the communities where we live, work and do business. As we embark on this venture together, we remain invested in providing qualified businesses fair and equal access to business opportunities.
We’re eager to partner with minority, women and disabled-owned suppliers who can support the product and service needs of our organization. If you qualify as a certified or self-certified supplier, connect with us. Let’s see what we can accomplish together.
We’re looking for diverse suppliers who offer these products and services.
- Consulting/Professional Services
- Equipment Purchase and Maintenance Agreements
- Financial Services
- Promotional Products
- Software Purchases and Maintenance Agreements
- Staffing Services
- Telecommunications Services
- Reports and Publications
Do you qualify as a diverse supplier? Suppliers interested in doing business through the Federal Home Loan Bank Supplier Diversity Program must be more than fifty percent (50%) owned or controlled by one or more persons who fall within a designated business classification (i.e. minority, woman, veteran, etc.).
Although third party certification is not required to participate in Federal Home Loan Bank Supplier Diversity Program, small and minority-owned businesses can obtain certifications from the following agencies:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) or its affiliates
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise Council (WBENC)
- United States Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB)
- City, State, or Federal Certification Agencies
Consider Becoming One of Our Suppliers
If you are interested in working with us as a diverse supplier, please submit a supplier registration profile. Follow this Vender Registration Guide to help you through the process. As you complete this request, please be thorough. This will help all of our internal sourcing representatives understand the breadth of your company’s experience.
For further information regarding our Supplier Diversity Program, please email us at SupplierDiversity@fhlbdm.com.