Learn all about Seattle and what we have to offer.
- Visit Seattle (Opens in New Window)
- Experience Washington (Opens in New Window)
- Seattle Travel and Outdoors (Opens in New Window)
- Living in Seattle (Opens in New Window)
Seeing the impact and influence I have within my team and how my individual contributions, ideas and experience is valued by the organization is truly rewarding as an employee.
- Starbucks has 23 coffee shops for every 100,000 residents in Seattle, the most per-capita in the United States. There are eight Starbucks located in a 3-block radius of the Western Office.
- The Seattle location is just steps away from the 11-story Seattle Public Library - a truly amazing architectural masterpiece comprised of glass and steel in downtown Seattle that was opened to the public on May 23, 2004.
- Seattle is home to the first revolving restaurant called the Space Needle which was established in 1961.
- Seattle, which is known as the “Rainy City,” gets less rainfall annually than Atlanta, Boston, New York, Houston, Miami, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and Miami, with 37 inches.
- There are over 12,308 hotel rooms available in downtown Seattle.
- There are several Fortune 500 companies located in Puget Sound. These include:
- Costco Wholesale
- PACCAR Inc.
- Starbucks Corporation
- Nordstrom, Inc.
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
- Alaska Air Group, Inc.