Explore: Des Moines
Learn all about Des Moines and what we have to offer.
- Greater Des Moines Partnership (Opens in New Window)
- CarpeDM Seize Des Moines (Opens in New Window)
- Greater Des Moines Visitors and Convention Bureau (Opens in New Window)
- Young Professionals Connection (Opens in New Window)
- Juice (Opens in New Window)
- Workforce Inclusion (Opens in New Window)
In addition to offering a flexible work schedule in an amazing environment that allows me to truly thrive as an employee, the people at the Bank are great. The Bank truly feels like home to me. - Jonathan Howell, Credit Risk
- The capitol building in Des Moines is ranked as the number one tourist attraction.
- The downtown skywalk system in Des Moines is four miles long.
- Des Moines is the third-largest international insurance center after London, England and Hartford, Connecticut.
- Des Moines welcomes 2.9 million visitors to the area annually.
- The Iowa State Fair features over 600 exhibitors and more than 50 foods on-a-stick.
- Des Moines is home to several major corporations. These include: Meredith Corporation, National Pork Producers, Principal Financial, Wells Fargo Financial, Unity Point, Mercy Medical Center and CDS Global.
Interested in applying for a position or learning more about our organization? Then stop by the FHLB Des Moines booth at one of our upcoming career fairs to talk to a Human Resources Consultant about potential opportunities in your field of expertise.
September 15, 2017
Drake Accounting & Finance Fair - 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
September 19, 2017
Iowa State University Fall Engineering Career Fair - 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
September 20, 2017
Iowa State University Fall Business, Industry & Technology Career Fair -12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
September 27, 2017
University of Iowa Fall Job & Internship Fair - 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
October 4, 2017
University of Iowa Actuarial Science, Insurance & Risk Management Job Fair - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm