Online Application Exhibits
These Exhibits provided by the FHLB Des Moines are required when completing a competitive Affordable Housing Program grant application. Exhibits must be attached to the AHP Online application where prompted. Please refer to the AHP Online: Guide for Sponsor Applicants (PDF) for information and instructions on Exhibits.
Required for all Applications
- Sponsor Experience (Word)
- Developer Experience (Excel) (if sponsor is not the developer)
- Memorandum of Understanding (Excel) (for empowerment services)
- Project Timeline (Excel)
- Construction Cost Calculator (Excel) (for construction or rehabilitation costs)
- 2018 Homeownership Feasibility Workbook version 2.0 (Excel) *
- 2018 Rental Feasibility Workbook version 2.0 (Excel) *
- Project Ownership Chart (Excel)
- Tenant Rent Roll (Excel) (for existing rental units, including vacancies)
- USDA Feasibility Review Worksheet (Word) (for USDA 514/515/516 projects)
* Use version 2.0 of the Feasibility Workbooks available May 1, 2018 in making application. Do not use version 1.0 Workbooks provided during pre-application.